my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a donk with clear 30" wheels. oh. my. god.

When my coworker and I went to Florida for a few weeks last year, I saw my first donk on the street...and it looked pretty stupid - but not as stupid as this:


that takes the cake and eats it too.

30" tires!!! imaging how much those things weigh...do they even have Hunter machines that can mount and balance those properly?

I also learned a new term today - treys...first dubs, now treys...what's next - forties? ...but then they'll be confused because what does the forty refer to - the fermented malt beverage in my hand or the wheels?

the world is truly coming to an end...and Florida is the first place to go.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?