my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sometimes when I'm driving, I get a bit enthusiastic and I take a turn as if I was driving a go-kart...certain freeway onramps/offramps tend to be most vulnerable to being subjected with this type of behavior. I was able to get away with it when I had my BMW or my Protege5, but now that I'm driving a boat of a Maxima most of the time, it's practically impossible.

anyway, this video explains why I don't rally:

oh. my. god.


In other news...do you know what month Columbus Day is in? If you don't, then are you smarter than a 5th grader?

The irony is that the very first contestant on the show was a UCLA graduate...in US History...and went to law school.


...by inference, does this mean that lawyers aren't smarter than fifth graders? (sorry Iain)


Shannon and I watched the first guy on the show and neither of us knew the answer to the first question...

Speaking of being completely clueless...it looks like we're not the only people who had no idea what a geek in the pink was. Shannon and I knew that we were out of touch with ordinary society...but when we heard the song on American Idol and watched the captions (we have the closed captioning turned on)...we were like...are those really the lyrics?

Anyway, whenever I think of something "in the pink", I always think of this shirt.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?