my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've had my head free and shaved of its long flowing locks since about the summer of 1998...but why, Britney, must you do the same???

So today is Mardi Gras and I can't believe that Britney Spears shaving her head is the NUMBER 1 entertainment news on Google News. Come on people, New Orleans is trying to make a comeback after Katrina, but all the world is talking about is how much Britney's hair is worth...but at least the truth is coming out - Britney Spears is really:

Tobias Funke (played by David Cross) from Arrested Development


The alien guy from Alien Nation


The Dalai Lama


Captain Jean-Luc Picard


Uncle Fester


Michael Stipe from R.E.M.




...but in all honesty, Britney has turned to the Dark Side...


Britney = Darth Vader



in closing, here's a PSA about drugs and why they're bad:


I feel really bad for her two kids. I mean, really really bad...she's going to get home and her kids are going to go..."K Fed, is that you?"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?