my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Friday, February 23, 2007

...just like his dad...my son loves cars.

he doesn't just love them - he LOVES them. The first thing he says in the morning when he wakes up is "play with cars?" or "go downstairs, play with cars?"

Matty will take anything that is round and pretend it is a steering wheel...and, lucky me, when he makes car sounds, the sound of the engine accelerates and after changing gears (he'll even make the "chik-chik" sound), the engine will accelerate again. As far as I can tell, his cars are all four speeds - it must be because our Maxima has a four-speed slushbox while the Odyssey is so quiet, you can hardly tell that it's shifting through its five cogs. Besides, he's too busy pointing out the big trucks on the road while he's in the minivan anyway - so he's not paying attention to the Odyssey's V6 i-VTEC with cylinder deactivation.

Anyway, if he could do this, he would.


The funny thing is that apparently, that Hyundai commercial was pulled off the air because parents complained...well, I'm complaining about Anne Geddes' photography, but she's still coming out with the same crappy I-just-threw-up-in-my-mouth stylized crap.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?