my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Monday, December 04, 2006

So, UCLA finally beat USC on Saturday.

What a game. I didn't get to watch all of it because I had the Dish Network service team trying to figure out why my reception was dropping intermittently (those damn trees and their leaves keep growing!), but they eventually moved the dish so I could catch this moment (again and again, thanks to the rewind button on the DVR):




In even more important news...pay attention now...

Shannon and I are expecting #2!!!!

yep.

[insert picture of ultrasound here once I scan it]

We didn't want Matty to go sibling-less for much longer...so by sometime next July, we'll officially be able to use the acronym 'SITCOM':

Single
Income
Two
Children
Outrageous
Mortgage


:)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?