my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Much to Shannon's dismay, I've been doing a lot of shopping on Amazon lately...

My justification is that I earned some extra money by attending an auto consultation clinic (where I earned $150 cash for less than an hour of 'work')...but I decided to spend the money before I got it.

SO, I bought the following:

- a bicycle (single-speed alumnimum cruiser)
- a bike seat for Matty (weeride kangaroo)
- two bike helmets, one for me, one for Matty (so we can be safe!)
- a bike mirror (so I can see behind me)
- a bike lock (you can never trust the people in Irvine)
- a rear bike rack (to strap stuff on)
- a bike storage system (for storing the bike in the shed)

I managed to stay *under* $150 since I took advantage of Amazon's 70% off Sports/Outdoor sale...but it won't seem like it with the amount of stuff I got, and since the prices seemed to have jumped today.

I would have gotten more...but whatever I didn't get, I put on my wishlist.

I figured that since I was wishing, I went ahead and wished for pretty outrageous things...

anyway, with the bike, Matty and I can get out of the house and let Shannon have some alone-time...or rather, get-away-from-the-two-year-olds time, the two year olds being Matty and myself (two years old in mental age and maturity).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?