my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I've got a pretty stupid sense of humor...so stupid, that I loved Stella when it was on Comedy Central.

Misters Michael, Michael, and David are the pictures you see when you type the following in google images:

"dumb comedy in a suit"


anyway, if I had some money left, I'd get this.

:)


I'd have to figure out when I could watch it though, since we just bought Cars, and Shrek 2, and Transformers the Movie (20th anniversary edition).


but seriously, what's the deal with cutting the best shows on TV? Stella and Arrested Development?

at least they brought Family Guy back...and Aqua Teen Hunger Force isn't going away anytime soon...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?