my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm not a gamer. I guess my attention span is so short that a single game can't keep me involved for hours anymore. I used to love Action Quake, a mod to the original Quake...and I guess you can say that I'm a fan of Katamari Damacy, which was the only reason I traded my Xbox for a PS2, but seriously, I'm not a gamer. If given the opportunity, I'd play for maybe half an hour or an hour, but after that, my attention wanders off.

...now this guy, on the other hand, is a gamer. He's probably saying...

"I put the 'me' in 'gamer'!"


But seriously, FTA:

The first buyer, Isaiah Triforce Johnson, had been waiting outside the store for more than a week. He wore a Nintendo Power Glove, a wearable controller that came out in 1989, while shaking hands with Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. Johnson said he had legally changed his name to include a reference to Nintendo's Zelda series of games.


In another article, Triforce said the following after obtaining his Wii:

“I am going to go to the hotel across the street and play this,” Triforce said. “Gamers do not sleep. We sleep when we pass out. I guess my biological gaming clock will tell me when to pass out,” the married 29-year-old gamer said. “I go home when I am done playing.”


Is Triforce some thin bespectacled pizza-faced dork?

Nope.



It's Eddie Griffin's brother from another mother.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?