my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

...so the 20th anniversary of the original Transformers movie is out...in completely remastered chocolate-covered DVD goodness!

lucky me, I've got just enough left over on my Best Buy gift certificate that I can get it!!!

yay!

if I can just find the time to watch it, since we all know that Spike, yes, Spike, yells out 'shit' in the movie...but this time around, I don't think I'll be so scandalized.


for those not in the know, here's a good clip to sum up what happens AFTER the Transformers Movie takes place:

the Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime


...now if only they'll release "GI Joe - the Movie" so we can all go around and yell...COBRA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?