my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm not exactly a politically-active person. I can't stand bipartisan politics, and at the same time, I can't stand people who blindly and wholeheartedly support poiticians, even if the politician only agrees with 50% of what they themselves agree with (I had a 'friend' who moved to Taiwan recently because of this).

Anyway, as a true American exercising my right to vote...I have never voted. ever.

I refuse to vote until I find a candidate that agrees with everything I agree with...and sadly, that will never happen because my opinions change pretty often.

Because of this, I'm neither republican nor democrat. I think I might be libertarian, but I don't agree with some of the core libertarian issues...

Needless to say, I think our bipartisan political system is broken, and as this study shows, politicians have a total lack of reason during political decision-making.

Reading the article didn't really improve my desire to vote...if anything, I'm never going to vote now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?