my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Friday, December 02, 2005



I've been warming up to "Family Guy" lately...they've been showing reruns on Cartoon Network and new episodes on Fox...and with the exception of a very strange and so-wrong-it's-wrong show this past week, "Family Guy" is actually quite hilarious and targeted towards people who have a dry sense of humor.

Anyway, we recently watched a show that involved Brian the dog dressed up as a banana and singing a crazy "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song. I had no idea where this song came from or what the 'cultural' relevance of the song was...so, I looked it up.

Apparently, I wasn't the only clueless person around, but this link explains "Peanut Butter Jelly Time"...

It's peanut butter jelly time - where you at? where you at? there you go! there you go! It's peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!!!


damn, I've got that song stuck in my head now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?