my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

So I just did another google search for 'flipmack', and this is what I got:

WTF?

Just letting people know...I'm not the person in the first two search results. Who the hell is that guy? Some bisexual filipino in the UK?

That guy...is the filipino version of Jimmy Fallon...as shown by this comparison:

Jimmy Fallon (who, by the way, is not funny):


the fake 'flipmack' (who, by the way, is bisexual):


nope. that's not me.

Let's just say that he stole my online nickname, which I've been using since Kris Kross first said that inside-out is whickety whickety whickety whack.

While we're at it, this guy is NOT me:

NOT my world record


ANYWAY, original 'flipmack', ME.

Fake Fallon who Feels like Fellating Fellows every Fortnight, not me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?