my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So everyone knows that I've got no coordination whatsoever...and let's not get into my lack of depth perception. I suck at team sports. That's why I did track during high school.

Anyway, Wayne can vouch for this, but I suck at basketball. I'm just plain horrible. BUT, nevertheless, my coworkers and I (we all suck...) joined our noon-time basketball league here at work...and everyone thinks we're hilarious because we basically just joke around and have fun...in complete contrast to some of the fools who take it way too seriously.

needless to say, we didn't do very well in the playoffs. we had a perfect record: 0 for 8 for the season. 0 for 2 during the playoffs.

but, we did look good. check the pics:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

only the technically-inclined will 'get' my nickname/number combination. everyone else will be like, "chmod? wtf? 777? what's the significance?"

I did spend some money for next season though - I bought some Dr. Scholl's gel insoles for my painful Shaq shoes.
Comments:
Oh man, you're such a geek. :-)

Potential bar pickup: "chmod 777? Really? Does everyone always get that much access?"
 
read, write, and execute for everyone, baby!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?