my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Friday, October 14, 2005

what is your personality type???

The above Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator just told me that I'm an INFJ, but last week around the same time, I was an INTJ.

what exactly does this mean?

I think it means that I can't make up my damn mind and that I need to stop completing these long time-consuming questionnaires during work hours. I think it also means that depending on how much caffeine is in my body, I can be pretty lucid and actually 'read' the questions, or I can just haphazardly click my way through...

either way, it does prove one thing that I've known for quite some time now - written tests are just an indication of your performance during a particular moment, not during a certain duration of time. this is why government-mandated standardized testing in our public schools are pointless when it comes to identifying points for improvement in school districts, IMHO.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?