my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I hate the Hummer H2. It's a status symbol here in Southern California, but at the same time, it's also four tons of rolling consumption and pollution. Typically, the average H2 driver thinks he can do whatever he wants and drive however he wants...as depicted in this picture:



That's ONE H2 parked across THREE handicapped parking spaces. what an asshole!


Anyway, I give the dirty-eye to every H2 I see. These guys take it a step further.

This is great. If only I had a picture for every H2 I've flipped off...man, that would be like three pictures!

:)

But seriously, it's not just the H2 I hate. I hate people who drive BIG trucks/SUV's just because they can. I hate people who say the following line with pride:

"yep. it's got a hemi."

WTF?

Dodge's 'hemi' is made in Mexico, and it doesn't even have a true hemispherical combustion chamber. the 'hemi' is a fake.

If you do buy a truck, make sure you use it. don't buy a big truck, put a lift kit, intake, exhaust, new hood, and new electronics in it...just for your daily commute which spans 10 miles one way.

anyway, hybrids are cheap now. buy a hybrid. better yet, carpool. even better, drive a hybrid and carpool.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?