my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I think politics are stupid. I think our bipartisan government needs serious work, but most of all, I think people who blindly support a politician because of their beliefs really need to remember that they're on my list of people who see me as an intellectual superior, and dammit, I'm not that smart.

So, anyway, I took a dumb online poll and this is what I came up with:

You are a

Social Moderate
(55% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(35% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist


Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


I've taken many online polls and I seem to be more Libertarian than anything else, however, the above poll gave me a different result.

goes to show you that your political affiliation is like taking a test - it's only good for that one time you take it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?