my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

good TV on FOX is back!!!



I'm a huge "Arrested Development" fan, not just because I live in Orange County, but because the characters are well-executed and the serial plot format is unique - well, unique nowadays. So, I'll definitely set my DVR to record AD. I can't wait to see what they do with George Michael and Maeby this season.

I'm not so sure about "Kitchen Confidential". As much as I like Anthony Bourdain (I've read his books and watched his shows on Food Network and the Travel Channel), I'm not sure how good a show based on his book is going to be without his witty repartee and cynical observations coming from him. I'm actually a bit OD'ed on Anthony Bourdain anyway - there's only so much down-to-earth-New-Yorker that I can take.

I've got a bunch of other shows recording on the DVR...most of them on the Discovery Channel: "Dirty Jobs", "Mythbusters", "Going Tribal", and "Top Gear". All of them are very good shows and worthy of my time. I had recorded Comedy Central's "Stella" until the season abruptly ended. I guess the United States isn't ready for Michael, Michael, and David.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?