my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

so to please the internet voyeur in me...I've added a site counter to my little-traveled blog.

actually, I've added two - one is pretty commonly-used and the other is something I'm just trying out to see if it's better than the popular solution.

I'd have to say that the idea that your movements are being tracked is kind of scary, but at the same time, kind of cool as well.

scary...because there's no such thing as privacy anymore..."Enemy of the State", "the Bourne Identity", and "the Matrix" come to mind when I think of another higher organization controlling and watching your every movement.

cool...because I'm pretty damn nosy (I've googled everyone I know and myself several times) and even though I don't pimp out my blog like Wayne Brady chokin' a bitch (you'd have to be a fan of the Chappelle Show to get this), I'd still like my blog to get some sort of visibility by people I don't know.


so, read on, fellow visitor. thanks for stopping by and leaving a trail of traceability.

:)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?