my observations on everything right and wrong with the world - starting with myself.

Friday, January 14, 2005

since stupid 'websense' won't allow me to access my livejournal through work, I've decided to start editing my blogger.com blog instead. I mean, sure, I'm supposed to be 'working', but there's really not much to be working on...we're not scheduled to deliver anything until 2007 and my task to work on IPv6 has been put on hold.

so, what have I been doing? I've been working on my Employee Performance Development Process (EPDP) and I've been doing plenty of google searches.

I like to run google searches on random things...people, family members, old classmates, myself. some recent google searches have taught me the following:

-one of our friends from college went to jail for a welfare scam
-MANY of my old classmates in Texas are married and are teachers
-I'm the only person who decided to put 'flip' and 'mack' together and use the combined word as my alias.

it's pretty funny...a google search for 'flipmack' shows all the forums I've visited, and if you look at google groups, it shows all the messages I've posted in the different newsgroups.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?